- Ensuring the solar PV system remains compliant with the Technical and Operations requirements detailed in the Australian Standards.
- Ensuring the solar PV system is inspected and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations. Where there are no manufacturer’s recommendations, inspection and condition-based maintenance shall be performed by a qualified person.
- If requested by Electricity suppliers, provide results of any inspections carried out in accordance with the maintenance requirements.
- Ensuring the system remains compliant to Australian Standards, including labelling of the switchboard.
- Displaying the inverter isolation procedure at the main switchboard.
Home therma 2017-07-27T23:45:53+00:00